Dragonball Z: Trail of Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well what else would I be posting in here for.

Go down

Well what else would I be posting in here for. Empty Well what else would I be posting in here for.

Post  Eternal_gamer Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:28 am

So, of course I would liek to be a GM who wouldnt. Im not going to say I have tons of experience, actually I havent played in byond for about 6 months. But I know how things run. I'm generally likeable, sure I get in some arguments and do some odd things at times on here and kill people but who doesnt. But I dont abuse bugs or power or anything liek that (well I do use my guild powers to make comical but likable names or guild members. My character on game is Stymie Sontwrist. I fyou have any opening then cool and if not than laugh at me for being like everyone else and trying to be a GM. kudos

Eternal_gamer

Back to top Go down

Well what else would I be posting in here for. Empty -sad face-

Post  Eternal_gamer Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Seriously guys at least someone tell me how much of a loser I am for posting here. Anyways; I don't see why they made a forum for GM applications, should just be locked till their needed and then open it for a short time.
-Stymie Stonewrist

Eternal_gamer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum